Книга: Beginning Android
To use DDMS to supply location updates to your application, the first thing you must do is have your application use the
gps LocationProvider, as that is the one that DDMS is set to update.
Then, click on the Emulator Control tab and scroll down to the Location Controls section. Here, you will find a smaller tabbed pane with three options for specifying locations: Manual, GPX, and KML (see Figure 37-12).
Figure 37-12. DDMS location controls
The Manual tab is fairly self-explanatory: provide a latitude and longitude and click the Send button to submit that location to the emulator. The emulator, in turn will notify any location listeners of the new position.
Discussion of the GPX and KML options is beyond the scope of this book.
- Using intranet update service locations
- Printing the Location of a Command with which
- 4.3. PROCESSOR ALLOCATION
- 4.3.1. Allocation Models
- 4.3.2. Design Issues for Processor Allocation Algorithms
- 4.3.3. Implementation Issues for Processor Allocation Algorithms
- 4.3.4. Example Processor Allocation Algorithms
- Redirecting a special folder to a single location
- Managing Automatic Updates in Group Policy
- Configuring Automatic Updates
- Optimizing Automatic Updates
- Enabling and disabling dynamic updates