Lab 5: Adapting a Board Support Package
In this lab you clone a reference BSP in Visual Studio 2005 with Platform Builder and use it to build a run-time image. As the underlying platform, this lab uses the Device Emulator because this platform can run on the Windows Embedded CE development computer. Microsoft included the Device Emulator BSP in Platform Builder as a reference BSP.
Detailed step-by-step instructions
To help you successfully master the procedures presented in this Lab, see the document "Detailed Step-by-Step Instructions for Lab 5" in the companion material for this book.
- 5.3.2. Scalability
- Part One. “Regulability”
- Available Applications
- Shell Pattern-Matching Support
- Checking for the Availability of the Loopback Interface
- Support for Wireless Networking in Fedora
- Avoiding Printer Support Problems
- Fedora FTP Server Packages
- Starting the Very Secure FTP Server (vsftpd) Package
- Oracle Collaboration Suite
- Using yum to Remove Packages
- Using yum to Manage Package Inventory