Updating zone properties and the SOA record
Each zone has separate properties you can configure. These properties set general zone parameters by using the SOA record, change notification, and WINS integration. In the DNS Manager console, you set zone properties by doing one of the following:
? Press and hold or right-click the zone you want to update, and then tap or click Properties.
? Select the zone, and then tap or click Properties on the Action menu.
The Properties dialog boxes for forward and reverse lookup zones are identical except for the WINS and WINS-R tabs. In forward lookup zones, you use the WINS tab to configure lookups for NetBIOS computer names. In reverse lookup zones, you use the WINS-R tab to configure reverse lookups for NetBIOS computer names.
- Разработка приложений баз данных InterBase на Borland Delphi
- 4.4.4 The Dispatcher
- Open Source Insight and Discussion
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- About the author
- Chapter 6. Traversing of tables and chains
- Chapter 7. The state machine
- Chapter 8. Saving and restoring large rule-sets
- Chapter 11. Iptables targets and jumps
- Chapter 5 Installing and Configuring VirtualCenter 2.0
- Chapter 16. Commercial products based on Linux, iptables and netfilter
- Appendix A. Detailed explanations of special commands