Книга: Beginning Android
The building block of the user interface is the activity. You can think of an activity as being the Android analogue for the window or dialog in a desktop application.
While it is possible for activities to not have a user interface, most likely your “headless” code will be packaged in the form of content providers or services, like the following described.
- 1.1.3 Embedded Systems in Leisure Activities
- PART 2 Activities
- CHAPTER 24 Launching Activities and Sub-Activities
- Глава 5
- Глава 7
- Глава 8
- 1.1.4. Model Explorer - навигатор модели
- 15.6.1 Synchronous Activity Synchronization
- 1.3.4 Watchdog
- 10.1 State Machines
- 2.1.7. The Application Layer
- 7.6.7. Other Servers