3.2 Search and Replace
Search and replace definitely go together, like coffee and cream. Let's say you're working on a new software application and at the last possible moment, the Marketing Department decides to change the product's name.
There's a press release for Whirligig, an email service that periodically reminds you to make healthy lifestyle changes like exercising, drinking water, and taking vitamins. The level of harassment or, as the marketing department says, encouragement, can be set by the user. Whirligig isn't really the most descriptive name, so at the last minute the Marketing Department changes it to HealthBug.
- 3.2.6 Regular Expressions for Search and Replacement Operations
- 3.2.5 Are Emacs Searches Case-Sensitive?
- 3.2.3 Repeating Query-Replaces (and Other Complex Commands)
- Table E-6. Search and replace commands
- Table E-7. Regular expression search commands
- 3.2.1 Simple Search and Replace Operations
- Chapter 3. Search and Replace
- Разработка приложений баз данных InterBase на Borland Delphi
- Open Source Insight and Discussion