Книга: Code 2.0
And why stop with recordings? According to one report, the NSA monitors over 650 million telephone conversations a day. That monitoring is automatic. It used to be of foreigners only, but now apparently the system monitors an extraordinary range of communication, searching for that bit or clue that triggers investigative concern. The system produces something akin to a weather report as well as particularized indicators. There are, for example, measures of “chatter” that may signal a storm.
This monitoring, like each of the examples before, creates no burden for those using a telephone. Those using the phone don’t know something is listening on the other end. Instead, the system works quietly in the background, searching this monitored communication in real time.
- Глава четвертая. Global Voices
- 4.8.2. Дорожки Male Voice и Female Voice
- Создание Global Voices
- Глава 7 Голос (voice data)
- Автоматизированный голосовой сервис (Interactive Voice Response, IVR)
- Об авторах
- Журналы и статьи
- Videoconferencing with Ekiga
- Positional Parameters
- 2.2.1. What Is Asynchronous Transfer Mode?
- 14.2 An Outside-In Approach to Decomposing Applications