No single magic bullet for learning everything you’ll ever need to know about Windows Server 2012 R2 exists. Even though some books are offered as all-in-one guides, there’s just no way one book can do it all. With this in mind, I hope you use this book as it is intended to be used-as a concise and easy-to-use resource. It covers everything you need to perform core administration tasks for Windows servers, but it is by no means exhaustive.
Your current knowledge will largely determine your success with this or any other Windows resource or book. As you encounter new topics, take the time to practice what you’ve learned and read about. Seek out further information as necessary to get the practical hands-on know-how and knowledge you need.
I recommend that you regularly visit the Microsoft website for Windows Server (microsoft.com/windowsserver) and support.microsoft.com to stay current with the latest changes. To help you get the most out of this book, you can visit my corresponding website at williamstanek.com/windows. This site contains information about Windows Server 2012 R2 and updates to the book.
- Appendix A Information Resources
- Other PnP IRPs
- Appendix E. Other resources and links
- Элементы xsl:choose, xsl:when, xsl:otherwise
- Mother, May I?
- 2.5.4 Allegro — Another NFS Server
- Chapter 9: Other RTOS Services
- Fields of Green. Or Other Colors.
- Finding Resources
- Just Another Box to Check
- How to Tell UUCP About Other Systems Using the sys File