Managing RAID and recovering from failures
Managing mirrored drives and striped sets is somewhat different from managing other drive volumes, especially when it comes to recovering from failure. The techniques you use to manage RAID arrays and to recover from failure are covered in this section.
- Инструкция INSERT INTO ... FROM ... UNION ...
- Разработка приложений баз данных InterBase на Borland Delphi
- Open Source Insight and Discussion
- Introduction to Microprocessors and Microcontrollers
- Chapter 6. Traversing of tables and chains
- Chapter 8. Saving and restoring large rule-sets
- Chapter 11. Iptables targets and jumps
- Chapter 5 Installing and Configuring VirtualCenter 2.0
- Chapter 16. Commercial products based on Linux, iptables and netfilter
- Appendix A. Detailed explanations of special commands
- Appendix B. Common problems and questions
- Appendix E. Other resources and links