Sometimes you might want to remove redirection from a particular special folder. You remove redirection by following these steps:
1. In the GPMC, press and hold or right-click the GPO for the site, domain, or organizational unit with which you want to work, and then tap or click Edit to open the policy editor for the GPO.
2. In the policy editor, expand the following nodes: User Configuration, Policies, Windows Settings, and Folder Redirection.
3. Under Folder Redirection, press and hold or right-click the special folder with which you want to work, and then tap or click Properties.
4. Tap or click the Settings tab, and then make sure that an appropriate Policy Removal option is selected. The following two options are available:
? Leave The Folder In The New Location When Policy Is Removed When you select this option, the folder and its contents remain at the redirected location and current users are still permitted to access the folder and its contents at this location.
? Redirect The Folder Back To The Local Userprofile Location When Policy Is Removed When you select this option, the folder and its contents are copied back to the original location; however, the contents aren’t deleted from the previous location.
5. If you changed the Policy Removal option, tap or click Apply, and then tap or click the Target tab. Otherwise, just tap or click the Target tab.
6. To remove all redirection definitions for the special folder, choose Not Configured in the Setting list.
7. To remove redirection for a particular security group, select the security group in the Security Group Membership panel, and then tap or click Remove. Tap or click OK.