Книга: Iptables Tutorial 1.2.2
This chapter has discussed the iptables-save and iptables-restore programs to some extent and how they can be used. Both applications are distributed with the iptables package, and can be used to quickly save large rulesets and then inserting them into the kernel again.
The next chapter will take a look at the syntax of a iptables rule and how to write properly formatted rule-sets. It will also show some basic good coding styles to adhere to, as required.
- Chapter 5. Preparations
- Chapter 6. Traversing of tables and chains
- Chapter 7. The state machine
- Chapter 8. Saving and restoring large rule-sets
- Chapter 9. How a rule is built
- Chapter 10. Iptables matches
- Chapter 11. Iptables targets and jumps
- Chapter 12. Debugging your scripts
- Chapter 14. Example scripts
- Chapter 15. Graphical User Interfaces for Iptables
- Chapter 16. Commercial products based on Linux, iptables and netfilter
- Why this document was written