Книга: Iptables Tutorial 1.2.2
This chapter has discussed in detail each and every target that is available in Linux. This list is still growing as people write more and more target extensions for iptables and netfilter, and it is already quite extensive as you have seen. The chapter has also discussed the different target options available for each target.
The next chapter will delve into debugging your firewall scripts and what techniques are available for doing this. It will both show you moderate debugging techniques such as using bash and echo, to some more advanced tools such as nmap and nessus.
- Chapter 5. Preparations
- Chapter 6. Traversing of tables and chains
- Chapter 7. The state machine
- Chapter 8. Saving and restoring large rule-sets
- Chapter 9. How a rule is built
- Chapter 10. Iptables matches
- Chapter 11. Iptables targets and jumps
- Chapter 12. Debugging your scripts
- Chapter 14. Example scripts
- Chapter 15. Graphical User Interfaces for Iptables
- Chapter 16. Commercial products based on Linux, iptables and netfilter
- Why this document was written